View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 05:06 AM   #237
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Thank you, pio. I knew that, but my mind is rather muddled at present. The whole Black Speech mini-dictionary is back on Page 2, if I remember correctly. Your knowledge of canon is far more immediate thank mine.

OK, to sum up, it appears that there are 3 orcs left. One nameless orc, Bubkur, and Kransha. Bubkur is in combat with Thoronmir, and is apparently wounded. The unnamed orcs is good to go down, so I'll let him be slain, though Kransha will be the one to resolve that the orcs must flee the field, probably because of the lack of troops and the heavy injuries done to the trolls.

Since I cannot actually post until circa 6 o'clock EST tonight, I'll put up a save now. You all have the details of the retreat, so post at your leisure in the wake of that save. Sadly, these past few days have borne an extremely chaotic chain of real life events for me, which has limited my surfeit of posts, but that ends tonight. Final notes: Meneltarmacil, your idea of building an unspoken enmity between Bubkur and your character is a good one. If it is manageable, I'll have Bubkur engage Menecar several more times before the battle at the Stone Trolls.

Is all this doable, coherent, comprehensible, and legible? I certainly hope so. I have to go take a couple of orc-brand aspirin before I fall over. As per my post above, the retreat save will be up between 6 and 7 o'clock tonight (Eastern time, by the way).

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies