View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 02:57 AM   #2093
Caunwaithon
Pile O'Bones

Caunwaithon has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Howdy!

Well, I'm Caunwaithon.

If anyone wants to know, it means "Leader of the People" in elvish. Found it on a name generator.

I was introduced to this site by Enedhil, my friend. We go to school together, and all that.

I was first introduced to J.R.R. Tolkien when I read the hobbit, quite a few years ago. I liked it, but forgot about it. The movies really brought out the LOTR fan in me. I am now addicted to it, and I have just bought The Simrallion (correct me if the spelling is wrong) and I have just gotten to the demise of melkor, and the march of the elves.

I, too am an avid BFME fan, and am getting BFME 2 for the xbox 360. My computer, sadly, is not up to snuff for that kind of thing.

I write "short stories" for my english teacher for extra credit, and for my own enjoyment. Some are sci-fi, some modern, none fantasy, but I have written 2 LOTR.

I have written my "intro" in the Green Dragon inn, and am currently in a discussion with Elendhil.

My RP'ing expierience boils down to this-

1 LOTR rp'ing site
7 Star wars.

Although I have never seen one...quite like this, lol.

So...yeah.

P.S.- If there are any SWs fans, go to this RPing site-

http://sw-rev.net/forums/index.php?referid=125

I am Kerrson Mantau there.