View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #892
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I am going to make a preliminary list before reading everything again. A *** beside someone's name means that my brain has not processed any sort of opinion on them as of yet, and I will be back later with better formed opinions of them (hence my use of the word "preliminary")

Brinn ***

Dun ***

Fea: trust, because I do.

Form: certain things about him seem a little off (Night post thing and Mira vote for him), but I still just can't see him as posting during the Night like that as a wolf. No matter how many times I try to think of it as a possibility my mind is like "What, that's impossible, it's like trying to picture phantom as a nice guy." So I don't see him as a wolf.

Glirdan: want so badly to trust him, but the fact that him and I are agreeing about everything is sooooo weird. I'm gonna have to stay neutral on him, cause it's all gut right now.

Izzy *** (though her name is sending me bad vibes, so I must have seen something I didn't like at some point, I'll take a look at her)

Lottie: I feel quite good here, I like her songs. But beyond that I just think she has very good insight and valid points. (the Mira votes are still in the back of my mind though)

Nerwen ***

Nog: I think I trust him. May just be a natural instinct for me though, so when I read through I'll watch close, see if that changes at all.

Pitch: quite good with indeed.

Rune ***

Steve ***

So I'm gonna go read now....

oh, and my CAT is feeling better now, though he is still taking a lot of CAT naps and such. He is a very good CAT and my favourite out of all my three CATS....I'll stop now...

*snuggles everyone*

x'ed with Nog
Likes my songs and ignores Phantom. +3.

Quote:
_|_|_
_|X|_
_|_|_
Tic Tac Toe. +1

Quote:
I think it's your bad wolfie smell screwing with my breathing actually, you dying should make it a bit better.

Woah. Just realised how close I am to 2000 posts. Wonder if I can achieve this with vote tallies....
Hehe. +2

Plus I'll give you a couple 'cause I got interupted. That ties Wilwa and Nerwen...um...

++Wilwa

++Miss Moddess for MVP