View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 04:12 PM   #67
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Thanks, all of you, for this week's great new posts! I enjoyed reading all of them. I have now filled in my save - it's pretty long, but the lesson in "How to be a Heroine 101 - Introduction to Shieldmaidening" was rather comprehensive. Now, for some quick comments on other posts:

Mith, Grrralph has now joined the Itship - his eloquence and astuteness will certainly be of great help! The ancient blessing you wrote of is so inspiring... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Birdie, you have introduced some interesting - what are they?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] We need an illustrator to draw pictures according to your descriptive...umm, descriptions.

Kuru, your post takes us down the road, as far as the woods of the Puking-Men and the geographically uncertain location of the Hidden Hideaway. Wouldn't those scenes look good as a movie?! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Too improbable, of course.

Thena, fie upon you for such vile language! "Mother-boards" indeed! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] The Southern song is quite appropriate, and I like the "Dungeons of Default". How nice to have someone along who can help the Itship with their shoes...

Saucy, your descriptive passage about the wind sounds vaguely familiar - perhaps some movie I've seen?? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Then the scary image of the flaming nostril! Enjoyed the song and the new character, Soregum - we'll look forward to seeing more of him after your holidays. Another vaguely familiar description - Mogūl's pet.

BW, you should collect commission fees from Nabisco - the beginning of your post made me hungry for cookies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love the name of the father of horses, Fellofftheroof, and the Proctor's new motto!

...and yet another post from Mith - you have definitely made up for your absence! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Such fun reading - Grrralph endearing himself to the Dwarf by "playing" with the Dragon!

Almost everyone posted this week; Diamond is having technical problems, so it may take some days before she can rejoin us, unfortunately. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'