View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 03:45 PM   #217
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Shield The Flet: Dec 16

The horses snorted, rolling their eyes and stamping as their masters rose up into the leafy heavens above them. Caranduin spoke words of comfort, but their curiosity was still strong, and they watched their masters as long as they could see them.

Ędegard went first, then Bella, then Argeleafa, and Liornung followed last. Ędegard hesitated a little as he approached the door to the flet, and saw the elf looking down at him.

"Come, " said the elf.

When he was head and shoulders through the door, he saw two more elves, and Wild Mellon; and nearby, was Amroth. He paused, and looked hard at him. Then he looked up, and nodded at each of the two elves, and climbed up and stood facing Amroth. Bella, Argeleafa, and Liornung soon stood beside him, and he thought he had rarely been so glad for their company as now.

Liornung was once again beset with shy awe, as was Bella; Liornung quickly caught Bella's hand, and they turned and watched Ędegard. He took a deep breath.

"You have cared for our friend, and I thank you. I am Ędegard; with me are Bellyn, Argeleafa, and Liornung." He looked down at Amroth. "How is he, sir?"

He guessed that there was more to say, but the forest was such a silent place he didn't want to.

Last edited by mark12_30; 05-15-2004 at 06:56 PM.