View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #181
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Valesseka cringed inside, imagining for a moment that Eomeleo had finished his comment lingering with how he longed for sollitude when she was so blatantly seeking his companionship away from their fellow adventurers. Looking up from Bruinn's mane, she blinked at the Gondorian for a moment. "So he's pleased with me following him?"

"Why did you not tell me that you were going to try to head off alone?" Despite initially feeling a sweet glow of girllish emotion, slowly she grew hurt. "I also do not trust them... I don't want to be left in their protection..." It was no use trying to hide it at this point, Valesseka thought of herself as a damsel, and here she was in distress.

"How could he leave me with them if this is what he feels? ... Thats too much. I'm thinking too much about this."

She looked back at those still in camp, "...I don't believe they're even considering following me... not for a while. If we hurry..." she turned her eyes back to Eomeleo "we can escape their company for the majority of our trek."

"He needs to shave."