View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #1964
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ahahahahahahaha

You had me laughing out loud by the end.

This is amazing - but although I really like beards, I can't see it getting quite that bad.

However, I kept hoping I would grow a real beard before the dream was over. Even if that wasn't the case, it reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago and posted on Facebook:
Quote:
I dreamed women could grow a beard, only it was something really inappropriate, like armpit hair times ten. And then I ran into a girl with a beautifully plaited long beard, and we ended up chatting.
"Of course people stare," she said, "but it's worse if you only have stubble because they think you don't take care of yourself. When it's this long, they can tell you do it on purpose and you don't give a damn. You should try it."
I knew growing out my beard would be a huge step, but I decided to give it a try because suddenly shaving began to seem absurd. Best dream ever.