View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 11:51 AM   #86
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I am going to suggest you also list Snowdog and Elora as owners. This will give the all those listed as game owners the ability to be considered for game playing in Rohan once this game is finished. If there is an incarnation of this game, then perhaps Hilde can be listed as a game owner, allowing her access to Rohan games.

Also – lets leave the final game form on this thread – don’t PM it to me as is the norm.

Please note, I have gone back and edited your Character Description posts – to set them up to be moved easily to the Discussion Thread for the Game. Beneath each character description, is an open section where you can place a First Post for your character. Please do place your posts there with your character bios.

Once you have finalized the form, and the First Posts are in place – just PM me with the date all of you have agreed on for the Discussion Thread to open.