View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 08:05 AM   #870
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Since this is possibly my last post of the story...
What does that mean, Kuru? I do trust you're not leaving us so near to the end! I enjoyed your post tremendously - the Shakespearian touch is so fitting to one so noble as Chrysie!

Lush, I can understand - I've lost pets that were family members, one of them just this spring. You're entitled to time out if you need it. We'll go on without you but leave Leninia in, so that you can come back when you're able.

Saucy, I'm delighted to see that you've put up a save and look forward to your post!

Good luck with your reconstruction, Thena - don't worry! Sometimes rewriting from memory can actually improve a post.

I'm back home from my UK trip (which was absolutely fabulous, just to make you all jealous, with some very funny parody plays, such as the production of the 'Reduced Silmarillion Company') and am keeping a Velourian eye on developments here - i.e. I'm doing nothing! It will take me awhile to catch up with forum reading/moderating, so I doubt that I'll intervene unless something spontaneously comes to mind for Merisu.

In the meantime - Rim, are you still posting?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'