View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 11:20 AM   #24
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Silmaril Aedre

Aedre didn't quite know how to respond to Harold's very kind invitation, but in the end she managed to say some words. She only hoped that her random words, she’d put together were forming an understandable sentence. "Um..I'm very grateful for the invitation. But I'm sorry to say that I'm still not quite finished with my work. I could, however sit with you for some minutes, and then go back to work. I'll find your food first, of course...." She said and laughed while blushing a bit. She didn't really know if she had turned the invitation down or not, and was anxious to hear Harold's respond. Of course, she would love to hear about the Shire, but the timing was rather bad she admitted.

The Hobbit smiled, and didn't seem disappointed at all. "Then you must promise me that I can tell you about the Shire another time!" He said and laughed merrily. Aedre nodded and laughed as well. "You have my word, little Harold of the Shire." She said turning around, heading for the kitchen to get some food for Harold. “It was soup, meat and bread right? And something to drink?” Aedre asked him. His order had completely slipped her mind, and she just wanted to make sure she gave him what he really wanted.

“Yes, please..” Harold said and started to whistle.