View Single Post
Old 06-27-2003, 11:09 AM   #80
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Although I am never around as much as I used to be, I do pop in from time to time to see if folk have read my fan fiction (see link in signature) and to unwind a little.

THE BARROW-DOWNS has been a companion of mine for quite a little time now and I am well pleased to read of the support that it is receiving!

I shall certainly resume a meager financial contribution (and perhaps avail myself of the banner advertising campaign, on behalf of THE HOBBITS!), though I can no longer participate as I once did in RPGs, Administration, Articles, Forums, and Chats.

JUST A THOUGHT...
Christmas is coming sooner than you think! If your finances are "challenged" consider that you would like to buy Christmas presents anyway for your friends. ("It came to me on Christmas Day, it did, and it's mine, my own, my Precious!) What better way to buy unique gifts than to gradually purchase one item here and one item there from BARROW TREASURES? Just buy one item at a time and give them all out Christmas (or Hannukah, or Ramadan, or Quanza, etc.)!

(Perhaps to save shipping costs, you can buy the lot on layaway and wheedle the old Barrow Wight to delay shipment so you get all the goodies at one time! That may not be such a hot idea...)