View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #330
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Durelin has been right, very much so. So far she has been wrong only with McCaber. At the moment she has this Mac, Rikae and Lily thing going, but at no point Durelin has tried getting somebody lynched, she is playing carefully.
I would like to think of her as Innocent, because she has so far been rather right, but what do you others think. I mean, somehow she slips from the discussion.
Being right when looking backwards to people's votes, arguments and "hunches" isn't actually a sign of an innocent. Remember that the wolves can be right 100% if they wish - and the situation allows them to do it. When a wolf "gets something wrong" it's always deliberate but innocents need to guess and argue on premises they're not sure if they are correct with interpretations they can't be sure.

I know this is a bad argument gamewise but as I'm still thinking Mac as one of my top suspects to be one of the wolves the fact that Rikae - whom I feel to be more innocentish than wolfy - goes for him that determinedly with her guts and feelings kind of assures me about it. There is something like a very real sense in which one could say those two should be able to feel or see when the other is bluffing more than with some of us others - like how I feel Lommy to be quite innocentish now as she's my daughter and I see her acting just soo Lommyishly...

Looking at other candidates then as well.

If Nerwen indeed is a wolf her earlier declaration of Mac's innocence (alongside with Rikae and Lommy) would be wise tactic (at least if Rikae and Lommy actually are innocents) and her latest very easy "reconsideration" of his innocence would be a forced reaction as she clearly sees she has no believable way to protect her mate any more. All this surely presupposes Mac's guilt.

Of others I'm still a bit uneasy - or at least a bit confused - with Volo as he both turns up in all those "cross-listings" of mine (Gwathwagon and "let's not lynch Boro" - btw. alongside Mac) and because of his marked going to and fro with the two aforementioned. He says that he thought Nerwen wolfy yesterDay but not toDay (did he say he thought Nerwen was suspicios to him in the first place?) but then again turns a round in his latest posts, he agrees Mac felt bad yesterDay but yet turns it around as well.

The one also popping up in my "cross-listings" in both categories is Mith with whom I'm in total darkness right now. I mean it just doesn't make sense if there isn't at least one wolf in the "Gwathwagon" and "No-Boro"-lynch. Now Mac is there with two hits - and the others are Volo and Mith. I'd say one of them is a wolf and am inclined to vote Mac toDay for reasons stated above and earlier.

Okay. I need to go and continue in the kitchen... but I will be back later.

EDIT: X'd with everything the last half an hour (beginning from Rikae)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote