View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #35
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narfforc View Post
So here we are many years later, I have two books available from Amazon Kindle, The Followship of the Ring and The Two Townies. With much help from Davem, and words of encouragement from Esty and Bethberry, I am now working on The Retinue of the King part one and The Retinue of the King part two in 3D. If any of you do buy them, I hope you like them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
Unlike Narf (congratulations by the way, Narf), I never published my parodies, particularly because I have infringed on nearly every copyright convention imaginable. But the satires are, nevertheless, award-winning and recognized in fan-fic circles for their general silliness, literary pretensions and good grammar:

Monty Python's The Hobbit

Monty Python's Fellowship of the Ring

Monty Python's The Two Towers

The parody only made it halfway through the Two Towers due to the intervention by United Nations Peacekeeping Forces and sanctions against several of the major characters.
Peter Jackson beat both of you to the punch.

Anyway, nice work to both of you. I can't imagine having the attention span to write an entire book.