View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #264
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And to rephrase Legate, there is also nothing weird in anyone who went to sleep when only 1/3 of the discussion had taken place being surprised by the recent outcomes. I read the Day when I woke up, but I did it only quickly, knowing that if I'm still alive the next Day, I have to reread it anyway because I want to talk about it. That way it was easy to miss significant stuff between Boro and Lottie (and btw while I can admit you can see there's something, I wouldn't definitely call it obvious even now).
Well, that's fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Also, when I went to sleep I was certain Fea would come back later and post more sense, as she usually does, so I had no reason to believe her a cobbler, especially as I had a believable excuse for her vote in my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
.As for Fea, I have not seen her posting anything Cobbler-ish, unless you count the vote (for which there was other explanation offered by Lommy)
She made an unexplained vote, then turned up eleven hours later and still gave no explanation, just mocking banter. I'm not saying everyone should have said , "Aha! The cobbler!"– it was Fea, after all– but was her role really that surprising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Zil - he got slightly jumpy over Nogrod's accusations against him (although in his defense I have to say those crusades are painful to withstand). But what really makes me suspicious is how he demonized the threat against Lottie and flip-flopped on which side was more evil, Lottie or the wagon against her, and then ended up voting very weirdly. (Although, the vote was so weird it could even speak in his favour. Wouldn't he just have voted me or Legate if he was a wolf?)
I don't know what to make of Zil's vote. I could see it as either an innocent unable to make up his mind, or a wolf anxious to vote "well", i.e. keep out of a bandwagon on an innocent.

I don't think there's anything in his being jumpy yesterDay* about Nogrod, who was taking a remark totally out of context, and turning a deaf ear to Zil's explanations. Nogrod doesn't come out of that looking very good... however his his last post on the subject makes me think the whole thing may have been a language problem.

Where am I going with this? Nowhere, really. I'm just trying to sort out my thoughts on those two.

*ToDay is another matter.

EDIT: x'd since Zil at 260; edited for clarity.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-10-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote