View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #217
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
You barely said anything yesterDay, just showed up, bantered a bit, then said you would do an analysis of me as nobody else had done so (which you then did) and then voted later. You did not even mention Pitchwife.
Obviously I wasn't suspicious enough of Pitch yesterday to say anything - if I had been, I'd have mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
In fact, Shasta, your lack of contribution to the discussion yesterDay is one of the things which makes me suspicious of you. The only person you analysed was me, and of your vote for Eomer, you said that was based on self preservation and did not say any more than that. I did ask you that Day to say what your opinions were of Eomer and Pitch were, but you never did.
I'm very sorry that the real world intruded, that I was pressed for time, and couldn't meet your exacting standards. My deepest apologies.

In any case, my vote for Eomer was just that - self-preservation. I hadn't looked at him close enough to warrant any real suspicion, so I was forced to vote to keep someone I knew was innocent alive - myself.

As far as Pitch goes, he's been the calm, collected, slightly-under-the-radar Pitch that I'm used to seeing until today. I almost never form an opinion of him before Day 3, he's one of the hardest people for me to read.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 08-17-2012 at 01:42 AM. Reason: forgot the words "until today"
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote