View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:55 AM   #24
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
No, please don't remove the reference, Squatter - it works out very well! After all, the end of the main baddie nevers means the end of the evil he perpetrated, and a forgotten answering machine is a most horrifying evil indeed!

Your post is great fun to read! My favourite line here is the byname of the beach leader, "He who rides at night". Apparently these characters have been in close touch with the gods and goddesses of Valleyum, for they appear to speak that language and live that lifestyle very well!

Now the question is, shall I write Hal's testing first, or would Thena like to have the male questers find the remains of their ship and meet Squatter's crew next?

Oh, and the idea of reviving the Seventh Star to advertise our presence is good - anyone want to tackle the task? I won't have much time for any but the most necessary posting in the next days.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'