View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:37 AM   #221
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I should've knocked on wood yesterDay when I said this game seems almost too easy despite the werebear...

We should - obviously - look at Wilwa's post and try to figure out her Night1 dream and look at Galadriel's posts to see if there are any clues why the wolves wanted to kill her. Not doing that now as my time is limited, instead replying to stuff from toDay (reading and writing simultaneously so apologies if I repeat somebody's points):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
G55's list suggests that she could have been interpreted to dream of wilwa being Innocent - which doesn't help us much. G55 emphasizes wilwa unlike any other.
I guess she could have been suspected of dreaming of a guilty Mac, but doesn't seem that way to me. Could be the Lions were nervous of her being correct though...
Now that you provided the link, I had a look at the list myself, and here it is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Did not stand out:
Eonwe
Enca (much too little impression of her yet, and my first game with her and all)
Zil - not much to say about him. He poked around but didn't stand out either way
Boro - see above
Kit - ditto
Greenie - didn't know the game is on
Rikae - doesn't feel innocent, but also doesn't feel guilty
Cop - somewhat crazy, but otherwise ok / no impression.
Nog - seems more absent than not, or maybe my impressions of him just got lost in the sea of posts and players.
sally - blank on her.

Eomer - picks and pokes, but looks ok.
Lommy - more flambuoyant than I remember, but no feeling either way.
Lottie - gives good vibes.
wilwa - me likey! Quite loud throughout a good portion of the Day, and she's very reasonable and makes sense.
Nerwen - looks like her usual self. Too early and too little posts from her to declare "feels innocent", but it's getting there.
Wyth - not much from him, eh? He made one pretty good point, then backed down. I'd say, good point, backing down like that is not the greatest strategy but I've done worse. I would not vote him either way, this being his first game, but even without that I wouldn't vote him. Good vibes maybe?
Mac - really don't like the way he pushes some discussion. His arguments don't make that much sense (slash I just don't agree, but then that's how we evaluate sense most of the time), and he's very insistent on them. However, he's blatantly running for the centre spotlight of attention, which is unwolvy. But still, the way he says some stuff just doesn't sound right. Vote candidate.
Gil - I don't like the way he posts, but he posts this way. I tend to give more slack for erratic and careless playing styles than most others, and this game is no exception. When I read his posts, I look more at the content than at how he says it.
Volo - don't remember much of him at this point, but some of the earlier things he said rubbed me the wrong way. They just don't sit right. Vote candidate.
skip - I don't agree with what he's said, and I don't like his vote, but I can understand his vote. At this point I think it's much easier to jump on him than claim that he jumped on Gil. So semi-vote candidate.
G55 - my lovely innocent self.
Obviously if the wolves thought she was the seer, it was not anything from the first category. If I recally correctly, she did defend Wilwa quite a lot so she might have seemed seerish in that way? Or looking at the list above, Nerwen? Or what about Lottie "giving good vibes" and nothing else? Evil!Mac and evil!Volo seem like options too, but I think they were both suspected more by someone else, and the phrasing is not especially seerish at least in this post. Should obviously look at her other posts for more seerish phrasings or things that could have been interpreted as gifted hints. (I guess calling herself "my lovely innocent self" can't count as a gifted hint to anyone??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Wilwa

In #91, she lists Boro, Rikae, Kitanna, and Nerwen as people she feels good about, no reasons given. If she has dreamt about an innocent, most likely it is one of these four.
If that's the only instance she names people innocent, I'm a bit worried. Usually seers make sure their dreams can be figured out if they die (should maybe check Wilwa's posts if she left us any code) but using just this, I'm feeling slightly better about Boro, because if she was putting her known innocent there she would've put him first, right?

Also, as interesting as it is, people shouldn't concentrate half as much on why the bear killed Wilwa. The bear is not our primary lynch target at the moment.

And what is this talk about wolves wanting to off the hunter?? *looks especially at Rikae* Whenever people suggest the wolves killed someone for any other reason other than seeming seerish, it smells of covering trails to me. The wolves need to get rid of the seer, first and foremost. There needs to be a good reason not to go for someone who looks seerish to them.

Aaaaand that's the end of page 5, running out of time now, so only getting to page 6 later toDay. Until then!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote