View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:49 AM   #222
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Here very briefly before having to dash off. Firstly, whether the bear intended to kill the seer or not, I'm betting the lions are having a really good time right now. As for their Gal kill, I think it's possible they got gifted vibes off her. As Nog or someone pointed out, she did behave a little differently from her usual style. She seemed more involved and agitated than usual, which would probably have stood out to anyone who's played with her before. But I don't really buy the argument of her death incriminating Mac (although he has enough incriminating him as it is) or Volo, unless they are really twitchy lions. I'd like to still reread Gal at some point but definitely don't have the time for that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
The problem with this of course is the lovers don’t know who the lions are and keeping them alive could end this game very quickly. But also the lions probably want the lovers alive for extra kills. I’m waffling between hunting bears and hunting lions. My gut says lions because if we can eliminate that threat, who cares if the lovers live until the end?
Again - how do we choose between those two? How do we tell? And in any case, I'd say hunting the lions is our first priority since we win once all the lions are dead. It doesn't get much more straightforward than that, does it? Unless, of course, we at some point have very clear evidence of someone being the bear and no idea about the lions, it might be worth a lynch, but at the moment, spending a lot of time and energy on wondering about the bear is probably not worth our while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Gal seems like an odd kill because she was under some suspicion and could have distracted from the lions - either they felt under no pressure at all, or perhaps she seemed gifted to them? Looking over her posts, she talked a lot about the Targ - maybe they thought it was an opportunity to get the hunter out of the way early? That would also suggest they aren't under any pressure. She seemed most suspicious of Mac, Volo, and somewhat of Skip in her list post (#107).
Depends on the lions, I guess - purposefully targeting the hunter seems really risky, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
Easy bandwagon, lack of time vote, which I am also guilty of casting.
Hmm? I know the feeling, but still, something about the phrasing of this rubs me the wrong way. Like, "look, he did this suspicious thing, not that I'm accusing him of course".

Now I really have to be off, but I'll be back later!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote