View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #290
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Oh man, all this posting is going tooo fast!

Anyway, just cross-posted with a lot, probably will with this post as well...I mean I somehow manage to confuse everyone unintetionally pretty much every first day...but Sally seems to try.

The question for me is what does she want to achieve as an innocent?
Because if she turns out to be an innocent, I shall be very, very, very disappointed with the playing style as it's pretty much cobblerish and not helping us at all. She simply can't be an ordo...
Ack my internet keeps dying! I start a post, say something, go to post, and it dies! I'm cursed :S

Again, not answering to the "can't be an ordo" theory, but rather to my posting style. Dang it I can't stay away from the bloody game like I said I was going to, but when I get back I'm going to have an actual post. In the meantime I want to get as much stirred up as possible and make as many people talk as I can muster. As I alluded to before, I want plenty to reply to when I get back and plenty to reference from other people. And if you want to lynch me for it, I don't blame you, because I probably seem like a complete nut case. If you do though, make sure to look back at today's posts and see what's been thrown around. I'm perfectly willing to stir up stuff and get killed if it helps the village as a whole sniff out a werewolf.

Oh dear and I'm late for work almost. Much like yesterday I thought I wouldn't get on the internet but just couldn't stay away. Blast. *turning off computer in five minutes*

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-03-2007 at 03:52 PM. Reason: x'd with Volo and Kuru
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote