View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 02:58 PM   #384
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

I'm back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

WOW! lots to think about and reading to catch up on [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ealasaide sorry about the rangers being ahead, but I assumed that her trail would grow cold in Bree and Kaldir knowing 'people' that the goodly rangers wouldn't, would then gain the upperhand! and trail her as she leaves?

after scanning the new posts here is how I see my characters progressing:

1/ Amandur will meet Dúlrain, while trying to get info from the less reputable folk of Bree, he will not find Barrold Ferney for though he knows of him he knows not were he hides, only that he frequents the Prancing Pony, hence meeting Dúlrain and the others when they arrive.

2/Léspheria finds Amandur and Dúlrain in the inn (also Rauthain and Maethor, if they are there before I post?).

3/once together and all is told they must decide what they should do next, will they search about the farm houses were Léspheria sensed Naiore? or will they continue to question the less reputatal folk of Bree until they find out something?

4/Léspheria has to somehow find out that Naiore has learned that Menecin is in Imladris,
Elora here is one idea: Barrold takes Avanill to raid the old ranger Tallas' supplies, there they can come across his notes regarding Menecin, Naiore, Valindon, Vanwe and Léspheria? they will have to mortally wound him and leave him for dead, thus Léspheria will sense something amiss as they pass back through the woods and she and Amandur will ride to his hut and find him and before he dies he will tell them what has happened, and together they will put two and two together and assume the worst. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

OK, I have printed out the new posts and will work on something for Amandur and Léspheria.