View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:27 PM   #299
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I agree.

I've been in other rpg's where the time line on two sides of the story runs slightly differently at certain points. The important thing is that we all end up on the same page timewise by late nightfall when folks go home to their beds. I think we can do that.

I'll try to get a post up late tonight (real time) where the house is prepared for "dinner" and we're waiting for the arrival of guests. I will be suitably vague about precisely what time this "dinner" is. (That covers a multitude of sins.) If someone wants to forge ahead before that and do a post of their own arrival at the house, that would be fine with me as well.....I'll just incorporate that response in my own post. Plus, people can filter in at different times if they have some other business they need to finish up in their writing (Perhaps Fordim?). We will be serving sweet wine and appetizers as a prelude to dinner.

At least this will get us all writing. Ang, if you see any serious problems with this slight adjustment, let us know. Otherwise it's full steam ahead.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 01-08-2007 at 02:34 PM.