View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #218
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Mith looks a little better to me now. It would, at least, be very unsporting for her to make the statements she did if she were a wolf -- not that I'm certain she isn't, but I suppose I'll leave her alone for toDay anyway.

Both Boro and Nogrod suddenly find me suspicious after I suspect them... Boro, especially, seems odd with his statement there is a wolf or two among each of two groups of two people, followed by a vote for someone in neither group! Like yesterday, I'm getting the impression that he doesn't particularly care who gets lynched.
Nogrod, plain and simple and like I said, I didn't suspect anyone else as much and there was no support for lynching my other suspects anyway. I don't see the point in making a big show of reluctance (actually, I tend to distrust such shows.)
Speaking of shows of reluctance, though, I don't think Volo's was actually wolfish. I think it's actually the sort of wackiness that wolves are more likely to seize upon, trying to make an ordo into a lynch victim, than to actually engage in themselves. The fact that he admits it was a show of reluctance, plus the general relaxed feel he has, make him look more innocent.

At this point, my top suspects (in order of wolfyness) are:
Boro
Greenie
Nogrod
Durelin

EDIT: X'd with Durydurykanoggielommy
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote