View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 03:01 AM   #221
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

After the debacle with the Wargs, Susan had tried to go outside for some fresh air, only to find the door barred and the windows shuttered. She'd ended up standing unnoticed in a shadowy corner, but after a while she grew tired and desired to sit. She emerged from her hiding spot in time to hear the end of Belin's speech. hmm. She sauntered over to the table where Belin was still watching that nickety Elf, Celeb...something, and sat down. Belin looked around, but didn't seem too surprised. They were sometime acquaintences and often ended up in odd places together. She nodded a greeting.

Susan nodded back. "I heard you asking for stories. Well, I have one I heard from some Elves in Gondor who got it from some traders in Harad when they went there sometime in the past. It's called "The Hunter's Bow"." She paused and frowned, reconsidering. "Actually, never mind. It's too long."

Belin looked annoyed, as she usually seemed to when Susan spoke to her. "Too long? What's too long? Just tell it already."

Susan shook her head and took a driink of her mead. "No, I thought about it. It would take hours. Here, though," she leaned closer to the Shirrif, "You want to hear a joke?"