Thread: obsession
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 07:52 PM   #30
Fingo
Haunting Spirit

Fingo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fingo
Sting

I have two hampsters and their names are Frodo and Sam! Sam is fatter than Frodo, too! Hehe! Let's see, I have a TT wall calendar, a FotR day calendar, several posters, the One Ring, a hobbit cloak I had specially made for the movie premiers (which I wear EVERYWHERE), a full hobbit costume I made (not too shabby, if I say so myself. I wore it to school on Halloween.), a TT t-shirt that has the Ring prophecy (One Ring to rule them all yadda yadda) on the back, the Special Extended DVD, the Hobbit through the RotK, the TT and FotR movie companions (which are AWESOME) and my soon to be crowning achievement... *drumroll*<BR>I'm MAKING PLUSHIES. My LotR obsessed friends and I are getting together this weekend to make plushies of the entire Fellowship. I'm going to make Frodo first. If these are a success, I'll post a picture of them up. They're going to be so adorable. <BR>I also read the books over and over in chronological order, I have FotR memoried (even though I don't watch it everyday) have most of TT memorized, at least my favorite scenes and I've seen it 3 times. I am refered to the Hobbit at church when people see me in my cloak and I'm forever getting these sad shakes of the heads from my non obesessed friends. I've got the Frodo, Legolas, Pippin, and an orc action figure and am getting more for my birthday which is very very soon. Like Friday. Ok now I'm just rambling so I'll leave it at that. <BR>LOTR rocks!