View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 11:45 AM   #22
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Wow! Yes, yes, this is, absolutely fantastic!

Brinniel: VERY nice. It's almost exactly what I had in mind. I'll get back to you as soon as I can with questions. Brilliant!

Elfwine: I love this idea. I absolutely love it. I'm not sure if that's how I want the Fourth Ally to be used but I like the idea so much that I think I'm going to find a way for it to fit in. I think, to keep the drama level in this RPG at a minimum, it would work best if Talis kept his identity a secret when he joined Devon's party. He could possibly overhear their conversation in the pub that one night and work something out in his head. I do have a question real quick before I go: Is Talis interested only in personal vengence? or Is he sort of half in half, he wants political justice and personal vengence? Either one's fine I'm just trying to figure out how I can put him in the story. Excellent job!!

Arien: Check your PMs in about five minutes after I post this! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Splendiferous work everyone! Keep them coming!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen