Thread: Best Costume
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 01:13 PM   #17
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The outfit Faramir wore at Henneth Annun: the loose waistcoat thing and shirt and trousers. Oh so casual and extremely irresistable.<P>Also the proper outfit he wears, with the tree on the front.<P>Aragorn's outfits are great, especially the rotk ones.<P>Legolas, in Lothlorien: the silver get-up. One word: wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.<P>Anything of Arwen's. I have a picture of her in this one really amazing dress (its not in the movies, unless its cut material or rotk). Its pink, with some kinda pattern on it, and its like the dress she wore when Aragorn broke up with her in TTT: with the kind of collar and all. Its sooo gorgeous.<P>Oh, and I ADORE Theoden's outfit. Suits him perfectly.<P>And i love Gandalf's clothes as Gandalf the White. He looks so sophisticated.<P>And Eowyn's outfits are great, of course. More so because they're simple enough for us ordinary folk to make ourselves.