View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #323
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Both Ginna's and Lhuna's jaws dropped. Ginna immediately closed hers - she knew this was coming all along. Lhuna did, too, but her mouth stayed open.

"What?" said Ginna to her writer. "Don't tell me you didn't expect something like this."

"I did," scowled Lhuna, "but the reply's more my problem than yours. You're not the one who has to stop laughing long enough to post your answer." And with that she laughed, much to Ginna's resentment. Her ordeal was not a laughing matter. She frowned at Lhuna.

"Oh, no, it's not you," explained Lhuna between fits of giggles, "it's just that I think Harreld had spent too much time with Eodwine." She sobered up suddenly. "Well, then again, it must be, if they're staying inside the same man's brain. Speaking of Elempi...I hope he doesn't mind waiting. I'm not really in the best position to respond now; I shouldn't even be writing this loony post. It certainly isn't helping me with my paper."

"And besides," Lhuna added, with a conspiratorial grin at her character, "maybe you wouldn't need to respond...yet. Or someone might make it easier for you to make up your mind. Who knows?" She winked at Ginna.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 05-30-2008 at 08:28 PM.