View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #2129
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Lommy, do you want to up the tension just a little bit more before you get busted?
I cannot speak completely for her, but today she told me something like "I really hope Wynflaed comes there soon". Also not sure when she might post. So I think you might as well post without waiting for her and it's maybe even better (unless she wants the boys to say something to Lithor, but then it might as well be just better to avoid it, as they might be somewhat in the mood of preferring to say it to Lithor's head once it is away from the rest of his body).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories