View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 06:55 AM   #52
TheLadyAerowen
Haunting Spirit

TheLadyAerowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to TheLadyAerowen
Silmaril

Well, Tara and I have been chatting in the Barrow Downs chat for a loooong time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But, I was talking to her this morning and I asked her if I could join Swan Wood. I am actually part of a Gondor RPG; Castle Maladil, but I don't think I will have trouble keeping up with both. I have two characters, each which will most likely come in later in Swan Wood, but here they are;

Aerowen
Race: Elf or Man, whichever works best; I've played her as both, so it will not be a problem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Physical Description: Aerowen has blonde hair, violet eyes (both elf and man). She is about 5'10" (suppose that could be for both [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) and tends to wear earthen colours.
Background: Aerowen is just an ordinary human of Rohan; so she therefore has skills with horses. Aerowen also can weild a sword, and bow, though she favours her sword. Her horse is Glosran (SnowKing) a snow-white stallion that she obtained from her mother.
Any Special Features: Just her skill with horses, mostly. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This next one is my character in the Castle Maladil RPG, but, once again I've played with her as both elf and human, and even warg [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Alearindu
Race: Man or Elf (whichever applies)
Physical Description: She is about 5'9", green eyes and copper hair. She also tends to wear earthen clothing.
Background: Alearindu is from Rohan as well, but she did not take to horses as Aerowen did. She favoured swordsmanship, though she still has the capability of working with horses. She obtained Mornen (Black Waters) from her father as a gift for her birthday. Mornen is a jet black stallion, with a slight temper, but he has a strange ability to detect some danger.
Any Special Features: Just good with her sword [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, Tara and the rest of you decide. I really can't post a first post, if you follow me. ^^

~The Lady Aerowen