View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 12:06 PM   #74
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OK here is my bio for a village child. If/When you approve it I'll write a first post. Or maybe I'll just put it up tomorrow anyway!

Name: Elena

Looks: Brown curly hair tied off her face with a scarf. Grey eyes. Wears very neat though poor quality clothes.

History: Only child, and her mother died when she was little, but lived on a farm in Dor-En-Ernil with her extended family of cousins. Their farm was attacked and burnt, and everyone had to leave. Most of the family went to Dol Amroth where they had relatives but her father had grown up in the village in Swan Wood and decided to go there instead. She misses the farm and her cousins very badly and really wants to make new friends. She’s very fussy about her clothes and keeping neat all the time. She also tends to cry a lot. She’s very imaginative and likes to tell stories, the only problem is she tells it like it’s true- this could cause problems if she decides to tell stories about raiders! They go to stay with Fiona’s– Manardariel’s- family, who knew the father when he was younger and they think it’ll be nice for the two girls to get on together, but they hate each other. Elena’s really good with animals, from growing up on a farm. This may bring her closer together with Fiona, or just make her jealous!

Special features: She has a carved doll her uncle made her which she carries everywhere and talks to.

I’d really like the chance to start a scare that there are raiders coming to the village at some point in the game, if that would be possible.
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link