Thread: ROHAN RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 10:18 AM   #95
shieldmaiden
Wight

shieldmaiden has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Haleth wiped the tears from her face. There was no use in crying, it only made her feel worse.
She politely refused the Dwarf's help. She needed to be alone.
"I'll go to the woods to get some wood to burn the corpses of the wolves"- she said.
Dwarin tried to say something but she stopped him "I can manage it myself, there can't be any more wolves out there".
She quickly left, not letting him reply.

In the meantime the others were clearing up the camp from the bodies of dead animals.
Leoden, one of the older riders noticed- "Has anyone seen Guthrin? I haven't seen him during the fight?"
"I'm here!" yelled Guthrin from somewhere above.
They raised their heads and saw Guthrin in a tree.
"What are you doing there little bird? The Wolves scared you away?" asked Gurthden.
"I gathered some rocks and threw them at the Wargs, that's what I did!"
"So that's what hit me in the head! And I thought that wargs threw rocks! Shouted Flandhere, the other rider from Erkenbrand's camp. "Come down you little bird, you haven't fought but you are sure going to do some cleaning."
"My horse has gone!", Kalohern yelled.
"Of course it has, all our horses are dead." said Thenamir.
"No, no, I mean it has gone, escaped, vanished. It must have run away when the wolves attacked. I hope that it survived."
"My horse has escaped, too", said Dwarin ."That leaves us with two horses, if they are still alive, that is, and that is not so bad after all."

[ March 02, 2003: Message edited by: shieldmaiden ]