Thread: ROHAN RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2002, 03:03 PM   #102
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Thenamir nodded. "If we fight amongst ourselves, then Saruman wins. Go to your tent, Dwarin, and rest." Aside to Dwarin as he walked away, Thenamir added, "the insult was only intended to get you out of the tree quickly. I am not fool enough to willfully make an enemy of a dwarf." Dwarin grinned a moment, then headed for his tent, making a mental note to ask Thenamir how in the name of Moria he learned to swear so well in Dwarvish.

Thenamir turned to the tree, where the ashen-faced Guthrin was just beginning to regain some pale color in his face. "Guthrin, you will come down out of that tree and get to work, or I will finish chopping it down myself. You have shamed yourself and your family by your actions, and deserve to be horse-whipped across your bare back and sent home. You have been worse than useless -- you have endangered our lives and shown yourself to be a thrice-proved coward. What shall we do with you?"

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Thenamir ]