View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 01:39 PM   #1
Airetauriel
Animated Skeleton

Airetauriel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting Funniest Cast Ever!

Someone asked on the worst cast/best cast everyone could think of. <P>Well, I'm not saying this would be a good cast, but were LOTR ever to be made into a comedy.....this would be hilarious!<P>I just have to add that if you're not British, you might not have heard of some of these people, though most are worldwide...<P>Warning! Extensive list!!!<P>GANDALF - Dave Lee Travis<BR>FRODO - Johnny Vegas<BR>SAM - Tom Cruise<BR>ARAGORN - Dylan Moran (Bernard Black from Black Books)<BR>MERRY - Harry Enfield<BR>PIPPIN - Paul Whitehouse<BR>LEGOLAS - Graham Norton<BR>GIMLI - Billy Connolly<BR>BOROMIR - Jack Dee<P>ELROND - Tom Jones<BR>SARUMAN - Eddie Izzard<BR>BILBO - John Savident (Fred Elliot from Coronation Street)<BR>GALADRIEL - Kathy Burke<BR>CELEBORN - Michael Jackson<BR>SAURON - Kenneth Williams<BR>TOM BOMBADIL - Jonathon Ross<BR>GLORFINDEL - Antony Worrall Thompson<BR>ARWEN - Jo Brand<P>EOWYN - Victoria Wood<BR>EOMER - Alan Davies (Jonathan Creek)<BR>THEODEN - Jimmy Saville<BR>WORMTONGUE - Hugh Grant<BR>FARAMIR - Ken Stott (The Vice)<BR>DENETHOR - Jack Nicholson<P>GOLLUM - Morph<BR>TREEBEARD - Brian Blessed<BR>BALROG - Lassie<BR> <BR>THE LORD OF THE NAZGUL - Ali G<BR>BARLIMAN BUTTERBUR - James Gandolfini (Tony from the Sopranos) <BR>NOB - Minime<BR>ELLODAN + ELROHIR - Jim Davidson + John Virgo<BR>ERKENBRAND - David Hasselhoff<P><BR>That's all we could think of....but be sure to tell me what you think! Kenneth Williams as Sauron!!!! <P>Airetauriel
Airetauriel is offline   Reply With Quote