View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 08:04 PM   #130
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Alright, I have not yet had the time to ruminate on the game so far, but, I tend to get very boring when I ruminate, so I won't do so right now. I will, however, extend congrats to everyone for getting this far, as I realize this game is a bit fast-paced and, at times, will become confusing. Posts have been prompt and long and juicy, all good things, and characters are already developing well. Kudos to all!

I have gotten us to the North Downs. I hope this does not infringe upon posts that were going to be made, but, if any of you had a post worked up or in the works that should take place before arrival at the North Downs, I'll willingly move my post (unless pio wants to insert said post before mine, but I do not wish to impose). The King has said a few choice words to the people, and I definately expect some reaction posts. If anyone has questions about the circumstances, do not hesitate to ask.

I am extending the time that I had planned for us as a group to be in the North Downs to Sunday rather than Friday, as it was before. The Witch-King's hordes, despite obstacles, are on the way, and there will be a necessary seige before the refugees escape from the Downs. Appeals can still be made to the nobility about going to an Elven refuge, and so forth. Reuniting with family might be a priority, and exposition of what is going on, or simple recognition thereof.

Good luck with posts, all. You've done well so far (in my most humble opinion, at least). Once we clear the Downs, we're headed for the real adventure.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies