View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #131
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay there finally goes my idea of posting only once or twice on Day1...

But I really thought of trying it after the last game which wasn't the first one where I got lynched basically because I spoke a lot and tried to actually say something and suspect people openly to get conversation going, and not only tried to survive. I was actually thinking of this one as a trial of just "surviving" -game, playing like Kath or Eomer or... But one's nature seems to be stronger than one's reason.

Anyway it's bad when the game only gets interesting at the hour you need to go to sleep.

But some notes on the recent discussions.

Interesting this mass-psychology is.

After reading Mac's first post I was feeling quite uneasy but after looking at it again I kind of fell back thinking I should not bother myself with it toDay too much and should just think of a best possible quess at whom we should lynch toDay. But after seeing that some others had also noticed the post and made some suspicions along the lines that fit my own I started thinking of Mac as actually suspicious again.

The same - albeit on the contrary fashion - goes for Aganzir whom I really thought was looking suspicious in the beginning; but after she made a few points herself and after a few people made points about her I feel much more comfortable with her.

Now why?

Because that's what we humans are, prone to agree with others, prone to agree with majority - at least in situations where we're not too certain ourselves. And that's the thing that causes all those ill-adviced bandwagons as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I haven't played with a cursed villager before, but don't they usually not even know their own roles?
I think that is the case. But then again at least I was of the impression that Frodo knew his role so he was technically not a "cursed villager" but that was a new role - just as Ferny was a new role and not the cobbler as such.

EDIT: X'd since the end of the last page...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote