View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #152
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
For what it's worth, I, at least, play the role given to me, idealistic though that may be. Regardless of what side he's on, Frodo is not a werebear, out for himself. Ordos work for the village's benefit, so as long as he is one, that's the side he has to play, even if it makes things more difficult later. Don't you think I might love to assign myself the role of unofficial cobbler (in all the games I've played, I've never once been a cobbler)? Only the moddess can tell us for sure, but it seems to me like Frodo turning "cobbler" before he's been turned into a wraith isn't really playing fair.

Of course, Frodo may have good reasons to keep quiet for the time being - but if he's going to play his ordo role to the best of his ability, he might want to think about playing in such a way as to trap his possible future wraith self (who knows, maybe he's smart enough to outfox himself, and the rest of us, in the end, anyway).
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote