View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #452
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Inzil - I'm still wondering what to make of his "if Lommy isn't an aggressor, they might as well just kill Rikae" of yesterday. My first thought was that it was a cobbler pointing out to the baddies that I was probably bluffing about my pick, since it wouldn't serve my interests to be honest, in he guise of an ordo wondering why the hunter would announce a pick at all... now I'm wondering if it was an ordo's attempt to help me bluff, in spite of the earlier distrust... nah, now I'm spinning far-fetched theories Nogrod-style. Anyway, I'm inclined to think he's either a conspirator or an ordo.

Sally - Lying low, as Lommy mentioned - fishy. Then again, always seems a bit evil. I can't remember what the especially evil looking thing she did earlier was - I'll have to go back and look.

Gwath
- Top suspect for reasons mentioned before.

Mac - Quiet, which I think is mostly due to having the flu. - though that doesn't make him innocent. I don't think he'd be one to miss the kill, though, and he's on EST now, so... leaning innocent.

Lommy - I agree with her that it's unlikely Mac, Boro, Nog, Nerwen, Lommy and I are all innocent. I'm not so sure she's innocent, though, and I have my doubts about Boro, too. Actually, I'm not sure about anyone but myself.

Boro - Looks innocent enough, which makes me think he's quite possibly guilty. By that I mean, I don't see any of his usual tricksiness. At this point in the game I would have expected an innocent Boro to have more of an impact. Still, that's just a negative suspicion, and therefore not that strong.

Nogrod - He seems more orless like himself, except that he hasn't gone after me, and he and Mac haven't gone after each other - which is actually very strange. I get the impression he's lying low, but is that what an aggressor-Nog (or ordo-Nog) would do?

Izzy - Flying under the radar, reminds me vaguely of the time I was a wolf with her...

Nerwen - as I said earlier, unsure, but don't see the sense in double-lynching Greenie to check her now.

Kath - Not only flying under the radar, but what she does post makes me uneasy.

Eonwe - I think he's probably innocent.

Shasta
- likewise

Mith - I still don't have enough to go on.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote