View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #1397
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just posting Nilp's suggestion to this page as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
If Rikae is innocent, give your vote to Shasta, Mithalwen or McCaber.

If Rikae, by some chance, is a wolf, give your vote to Sally, Nilp, or Kath.
If we are at loss as to what to do we might vote for any of the trio Shasta, Mith & McCaber.

If the wolf hasn't thought of it already, I wouldn't like to empower Shasta to draw the light on him. Of the other two, well Mith already has two...

If it is going to be a race for lynch between Mith and McCaber I'm not sure if I'm having strong feelings either way.

Anyway. Whomever unknown they lynch and s/he is not the wolf, there will most probably be two unknowns left (of which the other is a wolf) + two from the group (Shasta, Sally, Boro) - unless Shasta makes a save either on an attack to himself or to, well Sally (I doubt he will be covering Boro... ).

So it is perfectly winnable for the village - unless Boro has some such powers we can't foresee.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote