View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 07:54 PM   #86
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

"They say she is not even from Dol Amroth." Averyll said.

"Well, where would she be from if not from there?"

"I don't know. Should we tell Finduilas? Or Tessa? The whole thing seems malicious to me. I don't know quite what to think."

Not from Dol Amroth! Of course she was from Dol Amroth. Who would say that she wasn’t, Elen thought as she listened intently of what Averyll spoke. First the Dol Amroth Guards were acting strange, now whispers of Finduilas not being from Do Amroth.

“What is going on in Gondor!” she exclaimed. “Of everything I have read about Gondor, it always said that the people of the cities were so kind. Even to outsiders like us! They certainly aren’t living up to reputation.” The other two girls nodded in agreement.

What should they do about it? To tell Finduilas, it might shatter her confidence, and Tessa may tell Finduilas if we tell her. But if they didn’t, Finduilas might find out for herself.

“What should we do?” Vienna said.

“Lets not tell Finduilas or Tessa yet, but let’s not keep it a secret forever”. Eleniel said. She worried what would happen if Finduilas found out.

“On the subject of Finduilas, do you by any chance no where she is?” Vienna said.