View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 10:28 AM   #19
Eärendil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eärendil has just left Hobbiton.
Happy anniversary Lush! *bows*
I regret I haven´t posted earlier, but at least I do now. (Better late than never is what they say, right?)
Anyway, I want to say that you have always amused and entertained me Lush, in your own special way...*smiles* You have also made me wiser, both in Tolkienology and writing skill. (An excellent person to learn better English from, although I should not learn all the words and expressions you use.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
.......I could go on forever, but I won´t, as I hope this is enough for everyone (especially you) to understand that, in the end of the day, you are my favourite on the board. (Mummy, I want to be like Lush when I grow up!) *smiles warmly*
Well, that was about it I guess...I hope I haven´t done you embarrassed, or anyone else. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
May there be many more anniversarys for you Lush! *deep bow*

Eärendil

[ January 07, 2003: Message edited by: Eärendil ]
Jag ska aldrig göra dig illa. Inte igen. Åtminstone inte mycket, åtminstone inte hårt. Kommer du ihåg? Då vi fortfarande kunde skratta, le på ett äkta vis. Jag tänker på det ibland. Det smärtar. För aldrig har du väl varit. Längre bort. Från mig.
Eärendil is offline   Reply With Quote