View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:29 PM   #149
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Night 3 Begins

Thank you Pitch!

Nerwen is the first to get 2 votes. She is the Ranger.

~~~~~~~~~~

The argument was heated, for one more wolf remained in the midst of the creatures who haunted Fornost Erain of old.

"It's the gorcrow," said the demigorgon.

"No, it's the bat," said the pair of eyes, squinting in his direction. "I can't see the gorcrow as evil."

"That's cause you're near blind," retorted the demigorgon, "that's why you squint.

"I squint," replied the eyes with dignity, "as a mark of constant suspicion and vigilance!"

"Hot be heart and hot be words, Hot the quarrel to draw swords..." mumbled the Wight in response.

Voices were raised and lots were cast, and the Wight was fated to die.

"She shouldn't have told us to quarrel and draw swords!" Said the teacup pomeranian, adjusting her bicorne hat.

"Indeed!" said the fell voice, and pulled out a sword out of thin air.

"You are making a grave mistake - " the Wight tried to give warning, but it was too late. The sword swung around and chopped off her head.

LIVING
Sally - Boo Joe, a teacup Pomeranian with abnormally sharp teeth and a Napoleon complex
Boro - a warg bred for a single purpose, never being on time
Lalaith - fell voice on the air
Pitch - undead vampire bat
Huinesoron - inverted gorcrow
Morsul - demigorgon
Shasta - squinting red eyes

DEAD
Rune - wolf, lynched D1
Inzil - ordo, killed N2
Nerwen - Ranger, lynched D2

Last edited by Galadriel55; 01-01-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote