Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 11:50 PM   #69
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hoo boy. Do you really want to hear them? Of course you do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I had dreams where I got Sean Astin, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom and Legolas' (they were in separate booths and Legolas was wearing these huge pink/purple sunglasses) autographs. I had a dream where Sean Astin gave me his jacket.

I had a dream (this is the most recent one) where we were in Moria (I was Pippin, I think) and Frodo got really tired so Gandalf told him to rest. He got into this little crevice so that only his feet were showing and then the Fellowship just left him there. Merry and I were like "Um, this is quite stupid!" so we ran back and got him. Then we were walking and Aragorn (I think) said, "We're almost out." I said, "Wow, that was quick!" and he said, "Well, we didn't meet the Balrog so that took a lot of time off our hands." Then the Orcs found we were there, and there was singing and dancing and pink involved, and in the end the Orcs gave us tickets to their show. Yep. Don't ask. And I remember something about a bus, too, but only a remnant.

P.S. Yes, all my dreams are like this. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote