View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:03 PM   #550
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
More rules...

Additional rules will be posted at the beginning of the game itself, so don't worry about trawling through this threafd if you're busy.

More rules:

Wolves should not PM by DAY - It would be quite suspicious in an actual village if three of the villagers just wandered off for a little chat in a corner...

Non-participation: Anybody who doesn't post for 24 hours will be killed automatically, with the exception of telling the others in advance on this thread. They must post more than just a vote (if they choose to vote) per DAY, though his could be as little as a short explanation.

Concerning Seer-dreaming on the first night, Elf-friends and letters, I'm not really bothered here, but if there is widespread support for the addition of these, I'll put them in. They will be implemented if more than half the villagers support them (giving no opinion will count as a no).

Edit: I don't think voting should be made compulsory, it could deduct from strategy. As for the "1 post plus voting post" - that has been put in above.

Last edited by the guy who be short; 06-14-2005 at 12:20 PM. Reason: cross-postedwith mormegil
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote