View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09 PM   #557
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
"Wolves should not PM by DAY - It would be quite suspicious in an actual village if three of the villagers just wandered off for a little chat in a corner..." ~TGWBS

I understand the reasoning behind this and agree with it to an extent, but I would side rather more with Kuru and state that I do dislike it...

However, should majority rule that werewolves cannot PM during the day I would like to make one plea on behalf of werewolves for whom 'NIGHT' conflicts with their 'Real Life Day'...If a werewolf knows that they're not going to be on for the 'NIGHT' phase they should be allowed to PM night stategies ONLY to their fellow werewolves ...I know this is based on the honour system and that it's therefore open to abuse, but at least then the unfortunate werewolf can sleep/work/go-to-school in (relative) peace knowing that they were able to voice an opinion...(I would suggest they're only allowed one PM, but that's even more dependent upon the honour system)