View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 08:17 AM   #346
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Well Nogrod, I beg to differ. I think that we have idled enough and if we have expressed our thoughts very little it's because we have all been busy to make good posts. I don't want to hold the game back and I fear we (Bregowares) are doing so a little bit. I'd say let's get a quick lunch and across the river in two-three posts and on our way again.
Suits me perfectly. What if I write Raedwald back and say that people eat & Raed gets his clothes dry and eats too?

Would someone then write an "eating and packing" post?
EDIT: just saw Eostre already eating and kind of having it there. So anyone, put somewhere here or not...

And Farael, would you like to write us on our way (or someone else)?

If we have something like a plan, we will get this smootlhy and fast...

I guess that there, between now and (possibly Farael's) "let's go over" -post, there would be space for anyone's additional contributions... which at least I would very much like to see.

I make a save to bring Raedwald back and describe us all at the fireside. Take it away from that on... I'll be filling the save late today (GMT).

EDIT2: Undómė. It might be good, if we would have something from you too concerning Raedwald (and Meghan). Now as I can't make any rollcall to eat something for everyone, it looks funny if it is just I who make Raed. back and away...

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-10-2006 at 08:27 AM.