View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:57 PM   #359
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Sorry Nogrod, I didnt' catch what you meant =) Would you mind explaining again?
Must agree! Didn't kind of catch, what was it that you didn't catch...

But I suspect you haven't read earlier posts or compared them to the actual story-thread.

We kind of cross-posted with Undómë - after she had first requested that someone else might depict how Raedwald got back. I promised to make it from Sythric's point of view: to narrate the happenings from the east shore and try to find out a way to use those pulleys with some effectiveness (and to get us all in some reasonable places and doings as everything seemed to be so astray). Then I spent some hours coming up with it, and meanwhile Undómë had gotten us all to a ready-loaded ferry, with quite different basic-ideas...

And Undómë, I'm not blaming you on anything! I understand you were anxious to get us going. I understand that, because I have been as anxious too! I know the feeling!

That's why I talked about us talking more openly here on the discussion thread about when people are able to post and when not. So that we wouldn't have these unhappy situations where the active writers - both trying to save the day - cross-post each other...