View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 07:37 AM   #297
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ravon looked up to see Lewis coming back with the plates of food. She offered her hand to the young man. To her everyone was young whether it be in real life or in their heart. "Thank you Lewis. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you. Well I know I would still be after Cree. Yet now I'm happy and no one can take that away from me. Your the only one that could make me happy."

She reached to her side and pulled out a pouch. "Here I want you to have this." She pulled out what seemed to be some sort of ring. "This ring has many stories behind it." She remembered the day she found the ring. It had been so long ago. A gift to her from her father. Now she had given it to Lewis. She knew she would never have anyone else to give it to. Perhaps the mirror was wrong. It never did show Lewis in my future. All it showed was sadness. Indeed he has changed my future.

She placed the ring on the table. "Will you accept my gift?" Her words sounded soft. She didn't know what to do if he refused it. My father wouldn't know what to think of me now if he saw me. I have changed so much from the time I left Eryn Lasgalen.