View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 09:16 AM   #507
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Announcement

The Assigned To Mordor (ATM for short) rpg is now in the planning phase. If you are interested, check this out.

If you want to "apply", so to speak, look through this thread and make a list of all the ways you've been "assigned to Mordor", and also make a list of all the things you've assigned to Mordor. Pick from these two lists what you want to have be part of your story. For more information, I direct you to the thread listed above. Hope to see you there!

Send a PM to me with your "application". First 4 to 7 approved, and we begin.

Edit: Since there have as of yet been no additional posts, I'll add this, which I forgot to say earlier: This is a Shire rpg; in order to play in any Shire rpg, you need to present a character at The Green Dragon Inn, and you need to read and familiarize yourself with the "Red Book of Westmarch" Shire rpg rules.

If you've already presented a character and read the Red Book, then you can go straight to "applying" to be a character in ATM. (Sure hope this takes off....)

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 10-28-2005 at 03:11 PM.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote