View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #319
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
But the problem with that is Shelob could also do that, and we have no way of knowing for certain if the pushing person is Shelob or the Doctor until xe is lynched.

Oh, right. Numbers game. But it's still possible.
Possible, although I would think it more likely the one faking it would be a spiderling as the risk is too big... I mean the fact is, that the Doc - if he "pushes" - will deliver us a baddie and a faker will not (I don't think they can afford to sacrifice one of them as there is no unambiguous "X is innocent" proof involved and the real Doc would still remain to "push" even more).

Let's check the scenarios.

Doc has a stinged and pushes for her/his lynch. The baddies will not make contesting pushes. We lynch a baddie.

Doc has stinged and pushes, but Shelob or a spiderling makes rival insistence on someone else. We lynch one of the "pushed ones". If that person is a baddie we have dealt a huge blow to Shelob and at the best scenario she has no spiderling any more (with luck Sam could heal the one stinged last Night and Shelob would be back to square one). If that person we lynch is a non-stinged person, we know that the one pushing her/him is a baddie and we lynch her/him toMorrow and Shelob is one down.

If Doc has none known stinged he will not push. If someone pushes someone else and we lynch an innocent because of that we know the one pushing was a baddie and we lynch her/him the next Day.

What do you say?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote