View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 03:10 AM   #271
astarielle
Haunting Spirit

astarielle has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to astarielle
After entering the Inn Lianda mae her way to the bar and ordered and ale. To her surprise a man, whom she hadn't noticed before, came up beside her and ordered a drink.

"Excuse me miss" the man said, looking at the her. "Are you new here?" Lianda was a little shocked and was thrown from her thoughts back into present times.

"Yes, well, I'm comming back home" The man smiled at her, (which Lianda had to admit was rather appealing).

"Me too! Just got here! Great place! It's good to be back. I was in Minas Tirith. Where have you been?"

"Where haven't I been would be a more apt question i believe!" said Lianda after the preivous shock of being asked a question. "I've wandered far and wide but my heart remainded here, so here i return." Liana thought for a while before continuing; "To be exact i've been as far north as Bree and as far east as Osgiliath since i left this far city many mooons ago. Yet now i return, and i see nothing much has changed. The smells are the same...." she took a gulp of her ale, "....and the ale is the same if i do recall correctly." Lianda laughed and drank some more.

She ordered another two ales, one for herself and another for her acquaintance. "So what brings you here then?"